Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed May 03, 2017 3:15 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes on your social bookmarking website

[Guide] Expeditions - Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Guide] Expeditions - Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes

Post by Ultima on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes 

Expeditions Guide

What is Expedition?

You send one hero out on a ship. He gains experience for leveling, and comes back with gold, skulls, ancient tokens, crystals and event items.

What determine the rewards?

You can check the details at the "Rewards by Region Page"

The greater your completion of the dungeons in the region/map, the greater the rewards.

100% completion of a region/map will result in your expedition gaining the maximum rewards.

Choosing your mercenary 

Mercenary is your leader/ace for your friends to use for their matches.

Choose the highest grade hero as your mercenary so your friends get a greater reward gain.

Which heroes to send out on expedition?

Personally, I use expedition to level my 1* and 2* heroes while using my main 3* and 4* heroes in the normal map/region completion.

This is because experience gained from expeditions has little effects on leveling 3* & above heroes. 

When my 1* and 2* heroes become 3*, that is when they are reasonably ready to be used for normal map/region completion.

How to get multiple ships for expedition?

First ship is available for you at level 1 expedition.

Second ship opens at level 4 expedition.

Third ship opens at level 10 expedition.

Should you level your expedition?

Personally, I find it worthwhile to raise expedition level to 4 rightaway.

The expedition carried out by your 2nd ship provides ROI for the skulls used pretty fast.

This means that you will get back your skulls used for raising expedition level to 4 in 1~2 weeks, through the expedition rewards.

For the skulls needed to raise the expedition level, I do not have all the details yet.

I hope someone can help to provide me with the details so I can add it into this guide. Thanks in advance.

Which region for expedition?

Personally, I recommend Razor Valley (Region 3), Anvil Mountain (Region 4) and Serpent's End (Region 7).

Short expedition period, reasonable rewards.

When you are going to sleep, I recommend The Shivering Thicket (Region 5), 10 hours expedition for greatest rewards.

Ultima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top