Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed May 03, 2017 3:15 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes on your social bookmarking website

[Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Ultima on Wed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes

I will share my personal experiences on how I level my heroes fast from 1* to 3*.

I classify my heroes into 2 categories here:

• Main heroes 

These are heroes that are good and I am going to use them for clearing content

• Benched heroes

These are heroes that are not so good but you still want to max them eventually and get them to 3* first.

However, even for main heroes, that are good, when you acquire them late in the game, they are only 1* and you want to level them fast to 5* (max ascend level).

These are the 3 methods that I use to power level them from 1* to 3*:

• Give the main heroes priority for expeditions up to 3*

• Let these 1* main heroes shadow your 4*/5* main heroes in main dungeons which you have already cleared in "S" grade

Personally, I let my 2~3 new main heroes shadow my 2 main AoE heroes (Cosmo & Kassra).

The AoE heroes will simply kill all the mobs and boss fast and clear the way while your new main heroes gain the experience just by shadowing them in dungeons.

• Use bind souls 

This is probably the fastest way if you have a lot of stocks of bind souls

Bind souls are obtained from Ancient City & as random rewards from clearing dungeons OR events.

As you can see, there is a demon soul in the picture (x2 soul bind experience)

Obtained from events Smile

For bench heroes, I simply send them on expeditions but give priority to main heroes when I get them.

0.5 ~ 1 day worth of expedition will level a 1* from level 1 to 30 (1* to 2*)

2 ~ 3 days worth of expeditions will level a 2* from level 1 to 40 (2* to 3*)

Ultima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top