Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:11 am
Latest topics
» [Guide] How to level your heroes fast from 1* to 3*
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm by Ultima

» [Guide] Gameplay Mechanics
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:25 pm by Ultima

» Forum Rules
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:46 am by Admin

» Guild Legacy Looking for Daily Active Players!
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:35 am by Ultima

» [Guide] All the Basics You need to Know about Equipments (Enhancing/Refining/Converting/Rerolling)
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm by Ultima

» [Guide] Valley of Trials - Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:21 pm by Ultima

» Thread for Simple Questions & Answers
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:20 pm by Ultima

» Arena Guide - Maximizing your Rewards from Arena (Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes)
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:56 pm by Ultima

» [Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes
[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:50 pm by Ultima

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes on your social bookmarking website

[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes

Go down

[Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes Empty [Guide] Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes

Post by Ultima Tue May 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes 

Exchanging Green Tokens for Skill Points for Starter Heroes

When you start the game, you have 4 starter heroes (Ava, Trevis, Percy, Cosmo).

There are only two ways to get the skill points tokens for these heroes:

• Exchanging Green Token @Camp Site

• Getting Skill Points token from events/map

From the camp site, you can only exchange 5 green tokens every hour.

A common mistake will be rushing to exchange green tokens by using skulls to reset. This is unnecessary.

I can share with you my experience: After one week of play, you will find it hard to get green tokens when you spend all your energy in farming hero dungeons for hero tokens. So you will have all the time in the world to exchange your green tokens.

Hence, there is no rush to exchange. Read below first to learn how to allocate the green tokens among your heroes.

How to allocate the green tokens among your starter heroes?

This is based on my personal experience and some logical reasoning. 

The skills increment work as such. The higher the skill level, the greater the skill points needed, hence more green tokens needed.

Personally, I use AvA, Trevis and Cosmo at my early days of gameplay when I do not know who to invest in.

After Trevis is ascended to 4*, that's when I know more about the game and benched him for Blacksmith. 

Hence, the starter heroes that will go far with you are AvA and Cosmo. Cosmo is great for his AOE which will help you progress through PvE fast and easy via clearing hordes of mobs and getting S grade for your dungeons. AvA is good for her stun and 1v1 in PvP and also boss clearing in PvE.

Therefore, I will recommend to first exchange green tokens to level the 2nd & 3rd skills of AvA and Cosmo to level 5 each first. *1st skill is basically useless.

Then focus on maxing the 2nd/3rd skills of Cosmo, followed by AvA. 

You can consider leveling Trevis 2nd/3rd skills to level 5 too as he helps in earlier content, until you get blacksmith in region 4-12 which is quite far ahead.

Ultima

Back to top Go down